Collection of Your Personal Information:
Auditing and trading parties may use the Artidelight Services; You can visit the site without telling who you are or providing any personal information. If you choose to share your personal information, you will no longer be an anonymous user for Artidelight. You agree that Artidelight may collect and store the following personal information;
* Correspondence, feedback and messages sent to Artidelight through the site, comments;
* Computer / hardware and connection information, page view statistics, traffic to and from the page, ad data / ad broadcast data, IP addresses and standard web log information / standard web log information, including visiting the site, using Artidelight services, other information arising from your interaction with our content and ads;
* Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data;
* Additional information from third parties;
Use of Your Personal Information:
Artidelight’s primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide a secure, trouble – free, effective and personalized service. You agree that Artidelight may use your personal information for the following purposes;
* Provide the user support and services you request;
* Resolving conflicts and malfunctions in the Site;
* Preventing, finding and investigating prohibited or prohibited transactions or illegal activities and applying the Artidelight User Agreement;
* Personalize, measure and improve our services, contents and promotions;
* To provide you with information on your preferred communication channels regarding the services of Artidelight companies, targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers;
* Send introductions for marketing purposes by e-mail; (Instructions for not sending their introductions are also included in the e-mail sent)
* To compare the information in order to verify its accuracy and to verify this information with third parties.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information by Artidelight:
We may disclose your personal information for the purpose of providing our services, fulfilling legal obligations, enforcing Artidelight rules and policies or protecting any person’s right or security. In addition, Artidelight may share your personal information with the following parties;
* Investigation of fraudulent activities, intellectual property infringement, piracy activities related to Rights Holders Protection Program participants; and in the sole discretion of us in accordance with confidentiality agreements or laws, and to investigate other illegal activities that we consider necessary or appropriate. In this case, we may disclose the name, street, city, country, postal code, telephone number, e-mail address and company name.* Artidelight will not disclose personal information to judicial or other government agencies or third parties unless there is a valid request from judicial or other government agencies or third parties; however, it may disclose this information in cases where it is necessary to disclose this information or to report suspicious transactions that may be unlawful in order to protect your privacy and to prevent those attempting to perform unlawful activities on the Site, including, but not limited to, the foregoing.
Personal information you share on Artidelight:
Your user ID is displayed throughout the Site, so it is publicly visible, and is linked to all your transactions at Artidelight. Therefore, if you associate your real name with your user ID, the person whose name you have disclosed can also identify your transactions within Artidelight. If you log into the Site from a public computer or computer in the Internet café, some information such as your user ID and reminders from Artidelight may be viewed by the person who uses the computer after you.
Artidelight allows you to share your personal information in order to complete your transactions on the Site. We encourage you to respect the privacy practices you create and other users’ privacy rights. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality and security of the information you share with other users, and therefore, we recommend that you evaluate the privacy and security practices of the user you will be dealing with and make a choice whether or not to share the information with this user. provides access to the user’s limited information such as communication only to help protect privacy and ensure faster processing.
ID information can be accessed. In any case, you must comply with all legal regulations regarding the protection of the confidentiality of the information and allow other users to delete themselves from your database and to ensure that the content of the information you collect from other users is known to the relevant users. You agree that they may use the information of users only for the following purposes;
* Not related to unsolicited commercial messages and related transactions that take place at Artidelight
* Using the services offered through Artidelight (eg zero fraud complaints)
* Other purposes that are explicitly stated and preferred by the user
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms, Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Accessing Your Personal Information, Viewing and Changing Your Personal Information: By logging in to the site, you can see and change most of your personal information. In general, we are unable to manually change your personal information, as we are unable to perform authentication. Therefore, if your personal information needs to be changed or if that information is not correct, you should update it immediately. If you apply to the Artidelight support line, your account will be closed as soon as possible, according to your transaction and in accordance with legal regulations, and your personal information will not be displayed. Personal information about closed accounts is kept for legal requirements, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, troubleshooting, assistance in investigations, implementation of the Artidelight User Agreement and all other actions permitted by law.
We believe that data are values that must be protected, so we use many tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you know, third parties may unlawfully take over your communication or personal messaging or prevent you from receiving this communication and messages, and other users may misuse or abuse your personal information from the Site. Therefore, although we have made great efforts to protect your privacy, it is not possible to promise that your personal information or personal communications will always remain confidential.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.